All information contained herein is subject to change.
B | C | D | E |
F | G | H | I |
J | K | L | M | N |
O | P | Q | R |
S | T | U | V |
W | XYZ
EAA is dedicated to providing access and services to visitors with disabilities. Access is available to all AirVenture venues, including the EAA AirVenture Museum. There are some areas of the grounds that are grass and gravel covered, which may be more difficult for items such as scooters and wheelchairs to travel.
The following services are available:
- Handicapped auto parking, aircraft parking/camping, restrooms, showers and tram services.
- There is a designated camping area in the North 40 for aircraft piloted by anyone with a disability. Please display a disabled symbol to the ground personnel upon arrival to be directed to that area.
- One-seat personal electric convenience vehicles, specifically designed for those with disabilities, are allowed on the convention site. Automobiles, golf carts, motorcycles, mopeds, bicycles, personal transportation machines such as Segways and all-terrain vehicles are not allowed.
- Electric convenience vehicles and manual wheelchairs, stroller and wagons are available for rent on site. However, it is recommended that these vehicles be reserved in advance to ensure availability.
- For more detailed information, contact AirVenture Headquarters at 920-426-6540.
Hard-surface parking is available on the Wittman Regional Airport ramps. Availability is limited and
fees are charged. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Basler Flight Service: For more information, visit Basler's website or call 920-236-7827. Unicom 122.95
- Orion Flight Services, Inc.: For more information, visit Orion's website or call 920-424-8090. Arinc 130.52
Short flights are available over the AirVenture grounds for an additional fee. Based at Pioneer Airport behind the EAA AirVenture Museum, flights in a Bell 47 helicopter operate daily during convention. There are no advance bookings and tickets are available at Pioneer Airport’s Pitcairn Hangar.
Homebuilt aircraft camping
Area designated for those who wish to camp next to their homebuilt aircraft
is located west of the forums pavilions, at the west end of taxiway P-1.
Refer to the AirVenture NOTAM to have
proper sign to help ground personnel direct you to the homebuilt camping
Hours of Operation
Gates open at 7 a.m. daily. Exhibit building hours are 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Oshkosh Convention & Visitors Bureau EAA housing website is your one-stop-shop for accommodations during AirVenture. Find listings and availability for Commercial Site Accommodations, including hotels, motels, B&Bs, resorts/cottages/cabins, campgrounds, and dormitories. Search Private Rental Accommodations, including entire residences and individual rooms for rent. Check back often, listings are being added daily to both the Commercial and Private Rental Accommodations. For questions, please call 877-303-9200.
There are thousands of hotel and motel rooms within an hour's drive of Oshkosh. For hotels closest to the event, especially in Oshkosh, you should anticipate premium rates, as well as minimum reservation and pre-payment requirements. Most hotels in Oshkosh are booked year to year by EAA AirVenture attendees, but there are many others to choose from. Many hotels have daily shuttle services to the AirVenture grounds, or other shuttles and public transportation may be available. To learn about available hotel and motel options, check out the Oshkosh Convention & Visitors Bureau website. Hotel and motel listings include amenities, distance from the EAA convention grounds, availability, photos and contact information. For questions, please call 877-303-9200.