|The Air Tractor AT-400A representing Dusty from Disney's Planes will fly Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
July 18, 2013 - Along with thousands of departing and arriving aircraft throughout AirVenture week, numerous aircraft fly as a part of the event itself, and we're not just talking air shows. They're various warbirds, examples from the Replica Fighter Association, vintage, homebuilts, LSA, and more. You certainly won't see many of these planes flying together anywhere else but Oshkosh.
You can see Justin Lewis fly his BD-5FLS microjet on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Terrafugia's Transition flying car is slated to fly on Wednesday before the night air show. The Air Tractor AT-400A representing Dusty from Disney's Planes will fly Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. A PBY Catalina will fly on Thursday. Larry Neal's SkyCycle gyro is scheduled to fly Thursday and Saturday. And catch the world's only airworthy Fairey Gannet flying on Monday.
- Sonex's new SubSonex jet piloted by Bob Carlton will fly on Tuesday and Sunday (August 4).
Yuneec's eSpyder is scheduled to fly on Thursday.
- Pratt and Whitney Canada gets the stage Wednesday with a PT-6-powered aircraft in celebration of the engine's 50th anniversary.
- Cirrus Jet on Tuesday
- Reno Air Race plane examples on Wednesday and Saturday
- Various helicopters from the Helicopter Association International on Saturday and Sunday
- Thrush 510 on Tuesday and Thursday
- An Eclipse Jet on Friday
The schedule is subject to change.