Pre-purchasing Your Camp Scholler Camping in Advance Saves You Time!
You'll avoid the normal camping registration lines and get to your campsite faster
- Online advance purchase camping is available for Camp Scholler, basic drive-in campsites only.
(Does not apply to any aircraft camping or sites with electrical and water hook-ups. Reservations for a limited number of electric/water campsites, available on first-come, first-served basis, can be made by phone or in person starting June 28, 2013).
- Select any arrival date between the campground opening on Friday, June 28 through Sunday, August 4, the final day of AirVenture.
- During peak arrival days, a separate registration operation will provide "express entry" into the campground for advance purchase campers.
- 2013 camping rates are $25 per night. You must be an EAA Member to camp in Camp Scholler.
- Payment entitles you to stay through AirVenture's closing day, Sunday, August 4.
- Unused camping days will be refunded when you depart with a three-night minimum fee imposed.
- Advance purchase does not mean that you have reserved a specific location.
- Price is for one campsite measuring approximately 20' x 30' with locations being available on a "first-come, first-served" basis throughout Camp Scholler.
- Buy today and then look for the Pre-Paid Camping signs when you arrive and you will be directed to the express camping registration.
- For additional information about camping in Camp Scholler, click here.
- If you purchase in advance and are not able to attend, a refund will be granted (less a three-night minimum charge).